We are going to do a Top 5 Series about our area on our blog for the next few posts – if you have a top 5 list that you want to see – let us know in the comments!
NOTE: This post is based on personal opinion – we have not been paid or persuaded to include or not included places. These establishments are where we frequent.
Top 5 Lunch Places in Eagle River:
- This little coffee house is a great local destination. Located in down town Eagle River across from the Railroad Depot building, Blend offers a variety of beverages and has a small, but delicious cafe menu with homemade soups! We recommend the turkey brie sandwich! Click Here for more info or here for facebook
- Leif’s Cafe
- This cafe is located next to the Days Inn just north on Highway 45. What we love about Leif’s is you can get breakfast or lunch any time of the day. Their menu is extensive and very reasonably priced. Lizzie always gets the chicken dumpling soup with a side of Texas Toast!
- Beer Garden at Chanticleer Inn
- Open during the summers from 12 PM – 3 PM every day, this is a must stop on the Eagle River Chain of Lakes. Located between Eagle Lake and Voyager Lake in the channel, you can park your boat and walk up some steps to a grill. Usually college kids who are working hard take your order and cook it right up – available are burgers, brats, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, etc.
- Located on Duck Lake next to Pirates Hideaway is this local hot spot. Although set back from the lake, you can still sit on the deck and have a lake view. Zack’s favorite are the pizza rolls.
- Timmy’s Holiday Corner
- Located in Downtown Eagle River on the corner of Railroad St and Division St. This is a walk up and order place. They have milkshakes, burgers, cheese curds, lots of delicious fried foods. It is a 4 block walk from the dock on the Eagle River to Timmys – so great location to hop off the boat and walk – grab the food and get back on the boat!
Do you have any favorite lunch places in Eagle River? Share with us in the comments.