It’s now time for your Northwoods’ vacation in Eagle River, Wisconsin. You are wondering to yourself what do I need to pack? Well, never fear, you will find a list below. This list is specifically designed for those guests staying at Eagle River’s Last Resort but can be useful for anyone visiting Northern Wisconsin.
Our cottages are housekeeping cottages. (What does that mean?!? Not to worry – I Googled it) That means that they are standalone units where the owners only enter at the beginning and end of each stay to clean the cottage. This also means that they are fully stocked with houseware and appliances that you would need to live there! So you can leave your coffee pots at home. Go here to see a list of amenities that come with your cabin: https://www.eagleriverlastresort.com/cottages/ just select which cabin you are staying in.
Whether it’s a girls/guys weekend, a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or just an escape from the busy pace of life – this list is for you. Keep in mind, it does not have everything listed i.e. make-up, shave cream. This is just a list of things you may not think of!
- Clothes (we are not a nude resort haha!)
- Long pants and jacket (nights get cooler up here even in the summer)
- Bug Spray
- Hand Soap
- Towels (hand towels, dish towels, bath towels, beach towels)
- Toilet paper (we provide you with a few rolls but if you use A LOT definitely bring some)
- Napkins (we provide a starter amount, but you’ll probably want to bring some)
- Paper Towels (we provide a starter roll)
- All your electronic chargers
- Cooler (so you can drink down by the beach!)
- Hair Dryer
- Fishing Poles (if that’s your thing)
- Water Toys (noodles, tubes, floaties)
- Waterskis, tubes etc
- Life Jackets (we have the orange ones for around your neck but you need to bring DNR approved life jackets for watersports)
Another quick note: during this time, where COVID-19 is still an issue, we’ve added a couple things to the list.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Mask (if required by the government or if it makes you feel more comfortable)
- Antibacterial wipes (when you go out and come back to wipe down your vehicle etc)
Sanitation at Eagle River’s Last Resort has always been our top priority for the last 30+ years. All surfaces in the cottages are wiped down between each stay including doors, windows, countertops, cabinets, faucets, etc. This has always been our policy. The resort is set on 4 acres, so there’s plenty of room to spread out.
And last but not least FOOD – the Grocery Stores up here are stocked, but if you’d rather bring up everything, go for it. A quick note: Our coffee makers do not take K-Cups, so bring the old fashioned style ground coffee. We provide the filters.
As always feel free to contact us with any questions. We are here to make your stay stress-free and memorable!